For the service participants must:
- Be 16+ (if younger this is not an issue but please contact to discuss)
- Have Learning Disability, Autism and/or Learning Difficulty.
- Be able to communicate (verbally or written) with minimal support, basic thoughts and expressions.
- Be able to label basic parts of body and some general emotions.
- Willing to participate and agree to attend all the planned sessions.
For the group sessions:
- Willing to participate with group activities.
- Must be able to understand basic group rules and be able to engage respectfully within a group.
It is also important they must not have any pending or active referral regarding sexual health need/behaviour with a Health Professional without prior discussion and agreement with the Health Professional and Ready2Shine CIC first.
If you are not sure regarding eligibility, please contact us to discuss further.